- Be part of a fast-paced innovative VC backed fintech
- Have a big impact on our product and roadmap in a dynamic agile team
- Full-time role based in our Melbourne office
Frankie works in project-based sprints in small, multidisciplinary teams
As Scrum Master you will be leading the Melbourne and Sydney based scrum teams to deliver on the product roadmap items and other features and functions. Facilitating Agile practices, while fostering a culture of high performance,focused not only on developing high quality products with quality,speed and efficiency, but also having fun and promoting team culture.
To be successful, you will need to promote Agile mindsets, values, and behaviours, and genuinely feel a sense of pride and achievement when the scrum team “wins”and improves. If you are collaborative and thrive on working in a high energy environment where coaching, relationship building and delivery is at your core, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
Your key day to day role will include:
- Reasonable for product delivery - facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, managing the backlog and retrospective meetings
- Management of our project management tool – we use ClickUp.com
- Assist in writing tickets and user stories
- Conducting basic QA
- Understand the technical aspects of new products and feature updates
- Expert in estimation and planning
- Help team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Clear reporting to management on progress of sprints and product development
- Management of weekly prioritization meetings and associated gantt charts for product roadmap delivery
- Weekly catchups with the CEO on product progression and any roadblocks
- You will work closely with the CTO and will report into the CEO.
Experience and skills we are seeking
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager /Scrum Master with 3 + years experience in a startup or agency. A plus will be direct software development experience and good breadth of knowledge of software language capabilities
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc
- Excellent communicator and organiser
- Structured approach, strong analytical skills and ability to plan in detail
- Fanatical about process and automation
- Good coach in Agile practices and can coach individuals to reach their highest potential
- Strong knowledge of software development processes, procedures, and limitations
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time
- Excellent written skills
Nice to have:
- Technical background
- SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master Certification
The full-time role will be based in our Docklands, Melbourne office.
Our interview process will involve a series of interviews with the senior management team at Frankie and a short case study using our project management tool ClickUp.com.