FrankieOne is solving the largest problem in financial services - legacy systems. We help the largest tier 1 financial institutions in the world through to the fastest growing fintechs. FrankieOne is a VC backed, product lead, global fintech. We have connected over 100+ global identity and fraud providers into a single platform, providing our customers with a single unified view though our API.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for someone to join our application support team in either Melbourne or Sydney to help with getting our customers onboard and helping them use our products to best effect.
Our managed financial systems aggregation platform offers up services as RESTful APIs, embeddable web components and a user portal, so you’ll need to be able to work with integration engineers and business users alike.
- An aptitude for digging into complex technical problems, working through process, logs and code to get to that “Aha! Gotcha!” moment.
- Have 2 years experience working as a software engineer, systems administrator or tester
- Worked with logging/monitoring tools like AWS Cloudwatch, Datadog, ELK stacks or similar to really drill into issues.
- Be comfortable working in a Linux environment using the command line to manage your day-to-day
- Be able to query databases to dig further into data. Exposure to traditional SQL and NoSQL databases will be a definite plus.
- Some scripting skills that will allow you to automate investigations as you go.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with customers to help identify and capture issues and drive the resolution process to completion
- Working with third-party developers to help them integrate into our platform, and provide feedback on how best to use our service.
- Working as part of the implementation team to help onboard new customers and ensure they’re set up correctly.
- Create and enhance existing playbooks for your colleagues, both current and future, on how to trace and solve problems.
- Work with the engineering team to help identify and address common problems for customers and yourself - you will have real input to the product and our roadmap.
What success looks like
In your first month, we will give you the full induction so that you understand the company culture, the product, the system and your team. We will ensure that you have all the tools that you need to be successful.
From there you’ll start to take on more and more customer interactions, working to assist them with onboarding and ongoing issues.
By 3 months you’ll be able to handle most customer enquiries and handle most API queries.
By 6 months you’ll be writing your own run books and be regularly providing feedback to the product and engineering teams.
We're offering a salary + equity package commensurate with experience. We have a flexible work-from-home policy, along with a vibrant office culture.
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you're up for a challenge and getting in on a startup with a mission to fix some of the biggest issues in financial systems - then hit the apply button and tell us how you can add your awesomeness to ours.